Your privacy is important. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that 8bitmullet.com collects, and the ways in which 8bitmullet.com uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
8bitmullet.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages visited, length of time).
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including subscribing by email via Mailchimp).
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including financial donations on Paypal and Patreon).
- Any other information that you send to 8bitmullet.com, including contact form submission, surveys, and comments.
Using personal information
8bitmullet.com may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Send occasional promotions via email, mail, phone, or text.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where 8bitmullet.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, 8bitmullet.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
8bitmullet.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. 8bitmullet.com will store all the personal information you provide in Squarespace’s, Mailchimp’s, & Paypal’s secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info, the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu).
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. 8bitmullet.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com, or
- by post to:
Key Elements, LLC
2520 Stuart Avenue #1
Richmond VA 23220